More gadgets... more creativity

Where all this creativity comes from? Eventually from the same minds that could create a weapon and kill people. Isn't it just beautiful when you see such wonderful gadgets around? I wish all those people that made weapons and biowarfare stuff, put their energy and efforts to smart devices and cures for deseases. If so, this world could be a better place.
Thanks for dropping by, stranger ;-)

Saturday, February 10, 2007
Coooolest iPod gadget for your car legacy audio


If you are stuck with an old audio system installed in your car and you happen to be the owner of an iPod then this gadget is a must-have!
Its a brand new non-OEM. It allows you to play your ipod songs through car stereo.
Simply plug-in cassette tape to your car's in-dash cassette player and enjoy your ipod songs. It features a silent mechanism that reduces mechanical noise on the road.
The spring-loaded cassette head helps maintain contact with cassette player's head for clear sound.

Labels: , , ,



posted by bourbouli @ 6:13 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At February 24, 2007 at 5:27 AM, Blogger TagBagger said…

    So old it doesnt have a radio - the fm transmitter ones are way more flexible and more widely usable

     
  • At February 24, 2007 at 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great invention!

     
  • At February 26, 2007 at 5:52 AM, Blogger *snake*bite* said…

    Sorry to rain on your parade but the FM transmitter thing is much more flexible like Tag said and it doesn't sound like an old tape that needs cleaning!
    It was good whilst it lasted tho

    Take care

    xXx

     
  • At February 28, 2007 at 4:44 AM, Blogger Busy Being Lonely said…

    man.wat r u..a business man or something??

     
  • At March 2, 2007 at 7:33 PM, Blogger Epsilon said…

    love the blog ....gadgets.
    check mine for an acerbic view on life

    http://lifeorsomethinglikeit2005.blogspot.com/

     
  • At March 4, 2007 at 1:32 PM, Blogger Martini Moon said…

    Great gadget. Not too many people will still have such an deck in the car I guess but it is always good to know that you can rock on the road.

    Greets Martijn

     
  • At March 7, 2007 at 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey

    You have a wonderful Blog. I really enjoyed reading it. I was searching for different ways to improve my Blog and I found you Bog on blogger. I get a lot of free traffic hits from http://www.autosurfmonster.com if I were you I would submit this blog to them so thousands of others can see it. Well I wish you warm regards and continued success. I have added your blog to my favorites so I will look forward to all the updates. Thanks again

    Jessica

     
  • At March 8, 2007 at 4:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I bought a 1990 Skoda with a cassette deck last year. Two years before that I sent ALL my old cassettes to an auction. Of course I got one of these gadgets the moment I found one. The whole issue of noise reduction is kind of moot when your car is full of rattles.

     
  • At March 27, 2007 at 2:36 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    I find the cassette to be preferable to the FM transmitter because it doesn't require batteries. I have a poor-quality stereo (purchased in 2001) in my 1992 Corolla with 220,000 miles.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: bourbouli
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
ΣΚΛΗΡΥΝΣΗ ΚΑΤΑ ΠΛΑΚΑΣ - ΕΓΚΕΦΑΛΟΣ - ΕΓΚΕΦΑΛΟΓΡΑΦΗΜΑ - ΑΝΟΙΑ - ΝΕΥΡΟΛΟΓΟΣ - ΨΥΧΙΑΤΡΟΣ - ΛΟΙΜΩΔΗΣ ΜΟΝΟΠΥΡΗΝΩΣΗ - ΠΑΡΚΙΝΣΟΝ - ΑΓΧΟΣ - ΚΑΤΑΘΛΙΨΗ - ALZHEIMER - EPSTEIN BARR Eurolife ERBEFG Insurance Company
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com


check out the device swicki at eurekster.com Gadgets blogs